timtheultimategamertimtheultimategamer

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Sex Kitten Sim-Date Sex Kitten Sim-Date

In the beginning...

I thought, boy this really is stupid. But, as it went on, it got really, really funny. Awesome humor! A+!

Ninja Air Combat Ninja Air Combat

Lame.

It's another cookie cutter side scrolling "space shooter", except with lots of crap slammed in to the craziness. Kinda obnoxious if you ask me. Just like your other game, the really lousy one with the running squirrel.

Don't get me wrong, ninjas are cool, and by cool, I mean totally sweet. But this game is just plain lousy.

The Newgrounds Quiz The Newgrounds Quiz

Well, it was alright

As far as quizzes go, I liked the setup. It had good graphics and overall, it was pretty slick.

No naked Britney Spears at the end kinda sucked, but hey.

You get a big fat fucking zero in sound for the most annoying song loop ever to grace a flash movie.

In case anyone cares...
10. D

Vance responds:

lol...

ROFLattack! ROFLattack!

It was pretty good, and very creative.

I really liked it, it wasn't anything groundbreaking, but it was really well done, really smooth and had tons of creativity. And for a good laugh, read "AKhellbinder" 's review that's 3-4 reviews below mine.

"What a stupid game! G-Bot, get a grip! I've followed you on NG from the very beginning, and this is the worst piece off shit that ever made frontpage!"

Shut up, you Lvl 1 NG n00b. Anyone who can't spell "of" does not deserve to own a computer.

Keep up the good work, pythagoras-!!!

Extreme Mini Golf Extreme Mini Golf

It was OK

Well, it wasn't bad, but it was about as extreme as Bingo at the Old Folks home.

XSDSX responds:

Really? I always thought Bingo was a little too extreme for me. Thanks for the review.

Squirrel Squash 2 Squirrel Squash 2

Not that good, and certainly not front page good.

Now, let me start with what I liked about the game:
1. Great Graphics
2. Smoooooth Animation
3. Good Sound Effects

Now, the downside:
1. Fucking Pointless
2. So Fast-Paced that it becomes, "Hold down space bar and the up and right arrows and hope the squirrel doesn't land on spikes, but even if you do, it's ok, you just bounce off the spikes and lose a life."

I have a light aura, and I generally vote animations very high, but I just can't give my recommendation to this. Simply put, you have no reason to actually play it! Holding down the space bar and running around the little squirrel is OK for about 10 seconds but it becomes very boring, very fast.

Go ahead and vote this review unhelpful/abusive if you feel that it's unhelpful, but in reality I know that alot of people the same way about this little "game".

-Gun Fire- -Gun Fire-

^ What a Dumbass! ^

MocawOfDoom is a dumbass. He calls all Flash beginners idiots, but look at his profile. No Submitted Flash movies, and look at his userpic. Great resizing job, you fucking idiot.

Goofygarber, I think your little tutorial was good and I hope it helps out a few beginners in their movies. Nicely Done.

Recoil Recoil

Sweet!

I got a 17-hit combo. What a cool idea for a game. Awesome!

if i ruled design if i ruled design

Very Well Done!

Any game that allows you to beat the crap out of Jan Tschichold is okay in my book!

arm wrestle my ego V3 arm wrestle my ego V3

Woohoo! I beat "Egomaniac"

Alright, I am the King of Button-Mashing! (Or at least my 3.4 Ghz Alienware is the King of number-crunching... whatever.)

P.S. "Okay, you have a big ego" is the winning message.