timtheultimategamertimtheultimategamer

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Bob the Ball Bob the Ball

It's lines like...

"I eat the talking bees, because I'm George Washington Christ"

That make this series great. Keep up the good work!

P.S. Fuck Nazi Pirates!

Battle Royale Madness Battle Royale Madness

Fuckin' Awesome Man!

I love Battle Royale, and this movie was excellent! Keep up the hard work! And anyone who liked the movie, I encourage them to read the book as they will LOVE it. (New endings and better deaths, Kazuo dies in awesomeness instead of just Shogo blasting him... I won't ruin it here, but it involves a minivan!)

P.S. Kazuo Kiriyama rules!

P.P.S. Great entry man, I'm voting FIVE!

Bob the Ball - Episode 2 Bob the Ball - Episode 2

I'M AN ACCIDENTAL!!

Oh man, that was one of the best Flashs I've see in a long time! Keep up the Good Work!!!

The Linda Show : Atkins The Linda Show : Atkins

Excellent! Well Done!

I may be a republican, but even I agree that Fox News Channel is the biggest crock of shit ever. This is superb and shows the Atkins diet for what it is, the fastest way to make you fat and sick. Great job!

P.S. The reviewer below me is a retard.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Wow! That was great!

Well, I visit NG everyday, and I avoided seeing this one until today because it seemed to cutesy-poo for me. I have to apologize. This movie was awesome! The animation, the synchronization with the music, all perfect. I usually don't give butt-kiss reviews like this, but I have to show my respect. This movie was wonderfully done! Great Job!!!

Red Balloons Red Balloons

ehhh,...

This is just a 3 minute reason why I hate shape tweening.

NG TT V Loser Edition NG TT V Loser Edition

You never cease to amaze me, Luis

Geez, you have so much talent. I get this nice feeling whenever I see a new flash from you. Thanks so much for what you do. You rock.

Creatures in the Mirror Creatures in the Mirror

Alright. Could've been better.

It starts off with some nicely shaded houses, then some lady goes "eh" and then she falls and she's dead. Ok. Some sort of zombie? Pans to a hospital scene. Then abruptly goes to a title. LOUD ROCK MUSIC! Then back to the hospital scene?

Some guy asks for the "Examiner", so the Examiner says "Here I Am!" and glides over to the scene! Apparently it's farther away than it looks because he glides for 10 seconds before reaching halfway.

"I'll take the body to examine it! Let me just throw in the back seat of my Pontiac!"

Ok, now the old lady is on the slab. This guy is so cool he wears shades inside. When all of the sudden the doorbell rings. Where the hell is he examining this body? His house? Some room with a doorbell? So, he goes and swings open the door and lets the body lay on the table. I'll just answer my doorbell now! " Oh no! It's a CREATURE! He utters out the most pathetic "Oh my God." ever. He goes back to the slab, she's gone! Another pathetic "Oh my God.". That's where I turned it off.

It wasn't bad, concentrate on your voice acting and let your story unfold a little quicker and maybe you have something.... or maybe you don't.

B B

THIS IS A CLASSIC.

Welcome to Newgrounds at its finest.

This movie is an absolute classic, and it started a revolution.

All Hail StrawberryClock! King of the Portal!

One, Two Buckle my ankle One, Two Buckle my ankle

Ehhhh

Ehhhh.... it was alright. Maybe put a little more effort into it..

The best part were the sound effects from Rogue Spear! I liked that much.